Now Hiring: Automotive Service Writer
Growing auto repair business in Scotts Valley is looking for a Service Writer/ Office Manager.
We are a fast-paced repair business with a full range of services from maintenance to aftermarket installations. This business is exciting as we deal with some unique off-road vehicles.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent customer service skills. Experience working directly with customers is a must.
- Great communication skills, this position is the link between customers and mechanics.
- Must be able to schedule work effectively to meet customer expectations.
- Must be able to document the work performed and keep records organized.
- Must be a driver of continuous improvement, build good systems to handle business growth.
- Must track corrective actions to ensure root cause of problems is resolved.
- Off road enthusiast, have you been to Hollister? The Rubicon Trail?
Pay to be based on experience. Please reply with a resume showing how you can help.
Please reply with resume or stop by the shop.
5040 unit A Scotts Valley Dr. Scotts Valley CA, 95066